Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update on life






I thought I would share some siggies with you and the cutest picture of me and my son! I just love that little guy so much! The first siggy shown is one I worked on and submited for a siggy contest.

So, still no surgery date yet. Apparently there is no room at the hospital, if its not an emergency. Oh well, I guess it will have to wait. We all had the stomach virus this week. It started with Dean, went to me...and today Jay got it. It sucks when you can't call out from being a mom, because I will tell ya...I was hurting! Thank god my neighbor came and got Dean for a little while, because I thought I was going to die. Plus to top it off, he is getting his first tooth, so he has been Mr. Crankypants all week. TGIF!!! We are having an old friend of Jay's coming over to hang out on Saturday, so that should be fun.









1 comment:

  1. Awww, I LOVE that picture of you and Dean! SOOO precious! You're siggies just keep getting more and more gorgeous too!!

    I hope you get a surgery date soon!! I'm sure you are ready to put it all behind you!

    ReplyDelete